Friday, May 8, 2009
Random Mayhem
This is the Swiss' idea of a tow-truck. So, for those of you upstart types in our lives, just bring your SUV over & you are on your way to instant tow business.
Today I saw two different crusty men ride down the middle of our street (note: the sidewalks are plenty wide here) on motorized scooters. One of them whistled at me. It was special.
A conversation that took place today between some of the 6-year olds & me.
Y: Scheisse, scheisse, scheisse
me: Y, why are you saying that? Are you seriously saying what I think you are saying?
Some of the German boys: It means 'shit' in English.
me: Yes, I know what it means in English.
J: What did he say?
German boys: He said shit.
J: Oh, that's no big deal. It's not like he said the f-word.
I am so glad I am only responsible for one of these lil guys.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment