Friday, July 9, 2010

Per Official Request


Here are a few of my the things I enjoy on my neighborhood walks. Honestly, the pictures don't do it justice. It's a feeling, the air is warm & fragrant, the pavements are empty, there are plenty of mature trees and I'm on the move, listening to a fun, upbeat song like 'Hollywood's Not America' and dreaming of what life would be like to have a huge house in the hills. I guess I'd have to hire a guy to vacuum my white brick driveway though (I actually saw this happening today) and let me tell you, it was a damn good looking driveway. I might even consider living on that...although as you can see, our pink house is a pretty suitable alternative at the moment.

1 comment:

Mary said...

Thanks for the tour of your neighborhood...it looks absolutely gorgeous! But what's a dolder???