Or, framing it for that matter in this city (painful note: we had something framed this past month & it cost 265; quality: average, salesperson attitude: sub-par, price: exorbitantly above what we were quoted) So, I thought of this (what I think to be clever) idea on a long weekend in May. The cards are made by Papyrus (bought in Vevey, CH) flower nails were also found in Vevey, and the stick (free) from one of my walks in the Zuri-berg. Total cost 28, banging nails: fun, salespersons attitude: chipper;)
What do you think? I could make a killing off these, no?
2 comments:
LOVE IT! I may have to steal the idea and do something like that in Charlotte's big girl room....when she gets one!
It's about time that Catholic Education is finally going pay off,
can you say " Dad why don't you retire early, Joe and I can take care of EVERYTHING." Ok I have now opened my eyes, and reality is setting back in....by the way how many have you pre sold?
Post a Comment