Friday, September 19, 2008

ankle boots, tall boats, cowboy boots, mid boots, red boots, blue boots

I didn't bring with my tall boots because I thought, people probably don't wear them here. Riiiight, people are absolutely crazy about boots here. The main problem is they must show the boots off, so no matter the type, they tuck their pants into them. I must saying, tucking your pants into ankle boots just looks straight up re-diculous. So, when you all come to visit be sure to bring your favorite boots. There is also this bag that literally 30% of the women here own. Joe is finally even started noticing them which means, they really are everywhere. They have been bothering me basically since we arrived here because I could not for the life of me figure out what they are. Finally, some girl that I was out with last night was carrying one. The first words out of my mouth were "what is that bag?" Not, "hi, I'm Liz, nice to meet you." Smooth liz, real nice. But at least I know now, sweet relief! It's a Longchamp (from Paris) and the bag is called Le Pliage, In case you need to see it for your yourself: www.longchamp.com, it's the first one/two pictured in the collection. Seriously though, just envision an overpriced canvas bag, that I oddly enough, find myself wanting now....

4 comments:

die Rissler's said...

Hi Liz, I guess now you understand why I need 2 pairs of exotic cowboy boots and all the other boots I have... (I will buy 1 new pair before we go back, because the US is so incredible ceap!) And, trust me, you will see more boots when the autum/winter is coming... You can bring all these things with you, when you go back after christmas! And thanks for the bag update - every country has it's own style - here everybody has a Coach bag...

Can't wait to hear more fashion stories...

Have a nice weekend and a awesome Oktoberfest (I think it's next weekend)! Be prepared that the beer will be pretty expencive like everything else!
Steffi

MK said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
MK said...

I went to the website...couldn't find the specific bag you wrote about; there are tons of bags. Which collection? Why am I as enamored? Maybe because I'm addicted to looking this up on the internet

Daddyo said...

I, unlike MK found the correct LaPilage bag @ Longchamps.....
What color do you prefer, there were about 15 very splashy expressions of spring.....would you listen to me.....yikes.
Dad