As our pictures show we spent a nice, albeit rainy, day in small town Germany with my cousin Tara & her parents. We weren't really able to do too much because of the constant rain, but we had a nice lunch, and later some beverages at an outdoor cafe. Basically, we did what Viggiano/Maviglian style get together's do best, eat & drink!
Thanks for all the well wishes Sunday. It was a nice, lowkey day.
In case you all were wondering, Joe's econ post probably took about 2 hours last night, and he had to download special software for that graph! I could tell by his grin last night he was up to something nerdy!
2 comments:
happy birthday Lizzy. I love reading your blog...it breaks up the boring and not so busy work day...I miss your cute little face at work. and of course someone to chat with. Love ya lots,
Nancy
Great visit despite the rain. I loved Joe's econ blog and impressed at the amount of work that can go into such a rant. I'm going to send up a little prayer every day for the perfect apartment to come along, AND you guys actually get into it.
Sending good apartment vibes your way,
Tara Mavigliano
Post a Comment