http://images.businessweek.com/ss/08/06/0611_mercer/index_01.htm?chan=rss_topSlideShows_ssi_5
when the 7th person (thanks dp) reminded me that i am in the best place to live in the world, i wondered, did these consultants hunt for apartments? i highly highly doubt it.....
2 comments:
Who is dp? I missed the memo on telling you that Zurich was the best place in the world to live. Maybe because I've developed my own list:
1) St. Louis TIED with Dubai
2) Detroit, Michigan
3) Baghdad
4) Vietnam
5) Beijing
6) North Korea (yes, the ENTIRE country)
.
.
.
.
.
53) Zurich
If this country is so awesome, and you can't find housing, maybe you should become homeless. Apparently the streets would be clean, perhaps some social policies would be there to assist, ie: shelters. I think I would like to be in your position. You could stand to bank a serious sum of cash if you're not paying for housing!
Be optimistic!
You thank me, but I somehow feel I should apologize for being unoriginal and redundant and unnecessary. Even the best places in the world suck in their own special ways.
I've lived in five different places in the past four months and I'm still waiting for the final contract to be drawn up for this apartment. Not having a home to settle into (especially when everything else is all topsy turvy, like how people are all speaking in a foreign language) is pretty discomforting. I hope you get to set up shop soon.
Post a Comment